2018 Biennial General Meeting announced
At their November meeting, the Green Party Federal Council approved September 28 - 30 as the dates for the 2018 Biennial General Meeting and Vancouver, BC as the location. Council also approved the Convention Committee Terms of Reference and struck a Convention Committee.
In previous years, the BGM has taken place during the summer, but a September date was felt to have several advantages:
1. better media coverage when the House is in session
2. support for the BC electoral reform referendum
3. less expensive in off-peak season
4. less conflict with vacation plans
5. less conflict with provincial elections and leader's schedule
It's not too early to start making plans to attend!